The most common reason for people to contact us is for repair and restoration work. The below scenario will give you a good idea of what to expect when hiring Cornerstone Brickworks.
1. The first thing that needs to be done is to make contact with our office, either through email, phone call, or website estimate form. From there, we will take down your contact information and masonry requirements.
2. Next, we will schedule a convenient time for you, where an estimator will come by the site to go over the work with you.
3. Once on site, the estimator will assess the situation, and identify the source of the problem giving you an informative and detailed breakdown of why the damage is occurring and the steps Cornerstone will take to rectify the problem. If this is a new build the estimator can give you his experienced opinion on your project and why you may want to do add or take away certain elements.
4. Once the onsite meeting is complete, expect a prompt electronic estimate giving a detailed breakdown of the work discussed and an associated price.
5. After you have decided to book the job, a scheduled date for commencement of the work will be given. If this conflicts with your scheduling we can always find a timeframe that works for you.
6. When the job date arrives, a job site foreman will go over the work with you to make sure nothing was lost in translation. Once you are satisfied with the scope of the work, the work will commence.
7. Once the masonry is repaired or built, we like to do a final inspection with the homeowner to make sure there were no areas forgotten and that our client is 100% satisfied with the work that was done. After we get the thumbs up from the homeowner, a thorough cleanup of the job site is done.
8. Expect an electronic invoice to follow, outlining all the masonry work that was completed with the full amount owing attached.
9. If a financing option was agreed to prior to work commencing then that initial amount is to be paid via cheque or cash, otherwise the full amount is due within 14 days of work completion.